RETENSA GREEN GRANT RULES & REGULATIONS
1. GRANT PERIOD: The Retensa Green Grant preliminary application opens on March 1, 2010 and closes at 11:59 PM Eastern Standard Time on May 15, 2010. Applicants who move forward will have until June 1, 2010 at 5:00 PM Eastern Standard Time to complete a follow-up, secondary application. The Retensa Green Grant is sponsored by Retensa, LLC ("Retensa"). Retensa is and shall remain solely responsible for the delivery of the Service Award(s) to the winner(s).
2. ELIGIBILITY: This Grant is open to all registered applicants of the Green Grant Website and other individuals directly contacted by Retensa and invited to participate in the Retensa Green Grant ("Entrants"). Employees or relatives of employees of Retensa or any of its affiliates are not eligible to participate.
3. PRIZES: Retensa will award three different service grants to the top three finalists. The size of the grant will depend on the categorical size of the organization. If the winner belongs to the small category (10-100 employees) the organization is awarded up to $5,000 in Retensa services. A member of the medium category (101-999 employees) will be awarded up to $10,000 in Retensa services. A member of the large category (1000+ employees) will be awarded up to $15,000 in Retensa services. All service awards are valued in US dollars. All prizes are in-kind, and are not cash transferable.
4. HOW TO PARTICIPATE: The first step is to fill out the preliminary application by 11:59 PM Eastern Standard Time on May 15, 2010. This application will determine if you meet the qualifying requirements of the grant. Qualified applicants will receive a brief but more in-depth secondary application, which is due by (STATE TIME) on June 1, 2010. Final winners will be selected by June ??, 2010.
5. GRANT AWARDING: Finalists will be notified by e-mail within fifteen (15) business days of the final judges' decision. Service Grant Awards will be awarded only on verification by Retensa that all grant requirements have been met by the winners. Each Service Award must be accepted as awarded and no substitution, transfer, conversion or assignment of Award will be allowed, unless at the discretion of the Retensa which may substitute an Award of comparable or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into except with selected Entrants at the e-mail address listed on the Retensa systems. Retensa is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify the winner. If a selected Entrant does not accept the award within fifteen (15) business days Retensa reserves the right to void that entry and select another eligible Entrant for that Prize. In order to be declared an official winner the selected Entrants will be required to complete, sign and return the Retensa Declaration and Release Form within ten (10) business days of receipt. If a selected Entrant(s) fails to complete, sign and return the Declaration and Release Form to Retensa within ten (10) business days Retensa reserves the right to void that entry and select another eligible Entrant for that Service Award. By completing, signing and returning the Declaration and Release Form, the Entrant (i) confirms compliance with these Grant Rules and Regulations, (ii) releases and forever discharges Retensa, its affiliates and subsidiaries and their respective advertising and promotional agencies from all claims, demands, damages, actions and causes of action arising or to arise by reason of the acceptance or use of the Award, and (iii) gives permission to Retensa, at their option, to publish or otherwise use the Entrant's name, address, photograph, voice and comments, without compensation, in any publicity carried out by Retensa or their respective advertising agencies.
6. GRANT GENERAL RULES: By entering the Retensa Green Grant, Entrants agree to abide by these Grant Rules and Regulations and the decisions of Retensa, which are final.
7. WINNERS LIST: To obtain a copy of the award winners or a copy of the Grant Rules and Regulations, send your request to: Retensa LLC, 55 W. 39th St, New York, NY 10018. Postmark cannot be past the date of September 10, 2010.
8. DISQUALIFICATION: Retensa is not responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network server or other connections, miscommunications, failed telephone or computer or telephone transmissions or technical failure, jumbled, scrambled or misdirected transmissions, or other error of any kind whether human, mechanical or electronic. Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of the grant website or any other Retensa hosted website, as determined by Retensa, in its sole discretion, will be disqualified. If disqualified for any of the above abuses, Retensa reserves the right to terminate the Entrant's eligibility to participate. In the event any portion of this grant is compromised by virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond the control of Retensa, which in the sole opinion of Retensa, corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper entry into the contest, Retensa reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or terminate the Grant and to award Prize(s) to individuals selected at random from the pool of Entrants received up to the point of termination. In no event will more Service Awards be granted than those listed in the Retensa Green Grant Rules and Regulations.
9. TAX INFORMATION: Liability for any applicable taxes imposed by any government, if any, on any service award won is the sole responsibility of the winner of such award.
10. APPLICABLE LAWS: This Retensa Green Grant is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
11. AWARD DISCLAIMER: Retensa shall not be responsible or liable to Entrants for any losses, damages or costs incurred as a result of Entrants entering the Grant or use of a Service Award won in connection with this Grant. By participating in the Grant, each Entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Retensa and the employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives of Retensa, its parent company, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Contest or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of any award, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.